Friday, August 28, 2015

Another Disappointment

Keyona from D23 Guest Relations/Disney's Presidential Guest Services reached out to me via email regarding my DisneyStore.com shopping experience, and she offered the opportunity to speak by phone.  Her email asked for my phone number and the best time to call.  I replied saying I was available on Friday, August 28 between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. EST. and included my phone number.  She replied with the following email.

From: Presidental Service <presidential.service@disneystore.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 11:43 AM
Subject: RE: Re: Disney Presidential Service Ref #: 31687404
To: M

 
 
Dear M,

I appreciate your reply. I have scheduled an appointment for you to be contacted at the below request time.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,
Keyona
Disney's Presidential Guest Services

I was a little surprised that Keyona did not provide a specific time for our call within the two hour period I offered, but I made myself available for her call.

12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. EST came and went, and I never received a call from Disney's Presidential Guest Services.  There was no communication in any form about our scheduled call being canceled.  Another two hours of my time wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment